Resin bond and bounded driveways can be a simply stunning alternative to tarmac or block paving.
Searching for “Resin Driveways Epsom”? With a wide range of interesting colours available, resin bound driveways are highly effective; resulting in a high quality, smooth, beautiful finish to your drive.
Resin bond and bounded surfaces are used not just for driveways but increasingly for swimming pool surrounds, courtyards and commercial applications including play areas, forecourts, paths and in landscaping projects in and around Surrey.
Laying a resin surface takes specialist skill, and at LA Surfacing we’ve laid resin drives with great success and feedback for the quality of our work. Resin gravel enables flexibility and creativity, so you can achieve the look you want with a resulting long-lasting, highly attractive transformation of your driveway.
If you’re unsure whether resin bound or bonded is the right surface solution for your project, we’ll explain the process and the pros and cons fully to help you with your decision. We’ll also offer guidance and ideas around the design.
Our installations come with the expertise in drainage and excavation requirements that will ensure your resin bound or bonded driveway or surface not only looks great, but lasts.
Benefits of resin bond and bounded driveways and surfaces
- Fast to lay compared to other surfaces like block paving
- Can be installed directly over an existing surface
- Hard wearing and durable
- Low maintenance
- Effective, contemporary, attractive look
- Range of stunning colours and decorative finishes available to suit your taste and property
- Resin bound gravel is permeable allowing rain water to drain through
- Resin bond and bounded gravel is environmentally friendly
If you’re looking for a professional to help with your resin bound or bonded driveway in Surrey, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation now.
About LA Surfacing
A family run business, Luke and Jade are based in Epsom and are passionate about serving their local customers with the highest professionalism and respect.
A surfacing professional, Luke has been laying patios and driveways for over 15 years to great acclaim. Honest and trustworthy; clients point to his hard work, conscientiousness and meticulous attention to detail in all that he does. Whilst patio and driveway work is external, it’s still likely to have an impact on life at home. Luke minimizes disruption through tidy, clean workmanship and through managing and delivering every single project himself; so customers are assured their projects are in the safest hands.
Communicating with clients; responding fast and efficiently to queries; turning around quotes and project managing timescales and deliveries are just some of the ways customers benefit from Jade’s superb organisation and communication skills. We believe that the reward for good work is the opportunity to do more. That’s why we’re so committed to delivering a high quality, professional transformation every time. And why much of our business is won through word of mouth recommendation and referral.
Why LA Surfacing?
- We only take on one job at a time. So we’re solely focused on you – no disruptions, no distractions, just a seamless, professional, dedicated project delivery
- Free no-obligation quotations
- Courteous, polite, honest and trustworthy personal demeanour
- Experienced in all aspects of driveway and patio installation
- Wide range of services available including ongoing maintenance
- Tidy and respectful of your property
- High number of referrals and word of mouth recommendations
- Exceptional Checkatrade reviews
- Small family business
- Full public liability insurance